DATES: Thanksgiving Weekend, Nov 29-Dec 1, 2019
LOCATION: Carlsbad, CA
ENTRY FEE: $1,395
AGE BRACKETS: U16-U19 (2004-2001) Boys & U15-U19 (2005-2001) Girls
APPLICATION DEADLINE: October 6, 2019
APPLICATION NOTIFICATION: On or before October 6, 2019. Early acceptance may be granted for teams traveling from outside of CalSouth, with the decision made within three (3) weeks after receiving the application provided the application and payment is received no later than Sept 8, 2019. CLICK HERE to apply to play.
GUEST PLAYER REGISTRATION: CLICK HERE to register as a guest player
- Team check-in is on Friday 11/29, 75 minutes prior to your first scheduled game, at the field you are scheduled to play at. Therefore, if your first game is scheduled to start at 12:15pm your check-in time is no later than 11am on Friday 11/29
- A completed and signed Team Roster must be submitted by coach or manager who must certify that all players are registered players
- Teams must also present laminated USYSA player cards for 2019/20, proof of age, and signed medical release forms. US Club Soccer Cards will also be accepted, but no mixing of cards
- Coach or Assistant Coach must have valid Coaching ID to participate in tournament games
- Teams from outside SoCal should plan on arriving by Thursday evening to ensure there are no delays in starting games on time
STAY & PLAY RULES
Out of Town ‘Stay & Play’ Rules
The 2019 November Nights College Showcase is a ‘Stay & Play’ Tournament, which means that teams (players/parents/coaches/relatives & anyone associated with the team) traveling into Carlsbad and North County San Diego are required to follow our reservation procedure and stay in hotels that are approved by the Tournament as a condition of participation. All teams requiring overnight accommodations MUST secure them through our hotel partners. Teams MUST reserve a minimum of 6 rooms to qualify and participate in November Nights. Failure to do so may result in the team not getting scheduled.
SoCal ‘Stay & Play’ Rules
If your Team/Club address is located outside of an 80 Mile radius of our Tournament Headquarters (5375 Avenida Encinas, Carlsbad, CA 92008) your team is required to follow the same rules as noted above.
All teams requiring overnight accommodations MUST secure them through our hotel partners (link below). Teams MUST reserve a minimum of 6 rooms to qualify and participate in November Nights. Failure to do so may result in the team not getting scheduled.
GAME SCHEDULE FORMAT
- Friday game schedules will run from 10:55AM – 9:30PM
- Saturday game schedules will run from 8:15AM – 9:30PM
- Sunday game schedules will run from 8:30AM – 4:25PM
Per numerous College Coach requests, the first games will start as early as 10:55am on Friday, Nov 29. The last showcase game will be scheduled to start no later than 3pm on Sunday, Dec 1. Your team may be scheduled to play in any of these time slots. Therefore, when making travel arrangements please plan within these parameters.
MediaBaller if the official game video vendor for the 2019 November Nights Showcase. With multiple video camera setups including several 30ft elevated tripod setups, MediaBaller’s game video service is a pro solution when it comes to capturing game footage.
PRICE: $150 per game flat rate
MORE INFO: http://mediaballer.com/game-video/
CONTACT: To book our video service for your game please email: email@example.com