Presented by adidas, and set in the beautiful coastal town of Carlsbad, LA Galaxy San Diego is proud to host the 8th annual November Nights College Showcase, a showcase renowned throughout the U.S. for its high level of competition, high college coach attendance, superb facilities, and spectacular scenery.
The November Nights College Showcase is a top level, Class I competitive soccer tournament for boys and girls ages U16-U19 (GU15 also), taking place Nov 24-26, 2017.
Due to the high number of teams that apply to play, acceptance is not automatic but instead based on merit. With early acceptance being applied for deserving (traveling) teams, we encourage all teams to apply as early as possible to avoid disappointment.
Click here to apply now.
DATES: Thanksgiving Weekend, Nov 24-Nov 26, 2017
LOCATION: Carlsbad, CA
ENTRY FEE: $1195
AGE BRACKETS: U16-U19 (2002-1999) Boys & U15-U19 (2003-1999) Girls
APPLICATION DEADLINE: October 1, 2017
APPLICATION NOTIFICATION: On or before October 9, 2017. Early acceptance may be granted for teams traveling from outside of CalSouth, with the decision made within three (3) weeks after receiving the application provided the application and payment is received no later than Sept 16, 2017.
– Team check-in is on Friday 11/24, 75 minutes prior to your first scheduled game, at the field you are scheduled to play at. Therefore, if your first game is scheduled to start at 12:15pm your check-in time is no later than 11am on Friday 11/24
– A completed and signed Team Roster must be submitted by coach or manager who must certify that all players are registered players.
– Teams must also present laminated USYSA player cards for 2017/18, proof of age, and signed medical release forms. US Club Soccer Cards will also be accepted, but no mixing of cards
– Coach or Assistant Coach must have valid Coaching ID to participate in tournament games
– Teams from outside SoCal should plan on arriving by Thursday evening to ensure there are no delays in starting games on time
Players/parents/coaches/relatives & anyone associated with a team traveling outside of an 80 mile radius of our Tournament Headquarters (5315 Avenida Encinas, Carlsbad, CA) are required to follow our reservation procedure and stay in hotels that are approved by the Tournament as a condition of participation. All teams requiring overnight accommodations MUST secure them through our hotel partners. Teams MUST reserve a minimum of 6 rooms to qualify and participate in November Nights. Failure to do so may result in the team not getting scheduled.
– Friday game schedules will run from 12:15PM – 9:30PM
– Saturday game schedules will run from 9:35AM – 9:30PM
– Sunday game schedules will run from 8:30AM – 3:05PM
– Per numerous College Coach requests, the first games will start as early as 12:15pm on Friday, Nov 24. The last showcase game will be scheduled to start no later than 2pm on Sunday, Nov 26. Your team may be scheduled to play in any of these time slots. Therefore, when making travel arrangements please plan within these parameters